Best Branzino Recipes That Will Blow Your Friends and Family Away!
Ever cooked a whole fish? Well, today’s your lucky day! Join me as I prepare a fresh yet flavorful branzino with fresh tabouleh and crispy potatoes! Click above to watch this recipe come together from start to finish!
Lemon and Herb Stuffed Branzino
Ever cooked a whole fish? No problem! Get ready to impress your friends and family with this colorful dish!
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 1 branzino whole
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh chives
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees convection or 425 degrees.
- Toast black peppercorns in a small pan for about 30 seconds, then transfer to a container.
- Make sure your branzino has been cleaned and is ready to go!
- Score fish on both sides (See video for reference).
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cover fish completely in seasoned mixture on both sides.
- Stuff branzino with garlic, lemons, parsley, and chives.
- Cook on 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes, adding lemon slices halfway through.
- Plate fish on top of fresh tabouleh and drizzle with lemon dill sauce (see below).
Fresh Tabouleh with Crispy Potatoes
This flavor combination is a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t love a little salad-potato action?
Total Time 30 mins
Servings 2-3 people
- 4 bunches of chopped parsley
- 3 tomatoes
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 lb small red or white potatoes
- juice from 1 lemon
- In a large pot, boil potatoes for 20-25 minutes until soft but still has a little bite.
- Preheat the fryer to 350 degrees.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and parsley in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mince garlic and add to bowl with tomatoes.
- Combine and drizzle with olive oil.
- Drain potatoes and cut them into half or quarter pieces.
- Fry potatoes for 5 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Combine potatoes with parsley and tomato mixture.
- Lightly toss with lemon dill sauce (see below).
Lemon Dill Sauce
This simple sauce is perfect to top any fish or salad!
Total Time 5 minutes
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1 bunch chopped dill
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Whisk lemon juice, dill, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over branzino and tabouleh or any dish that needs a little pizzazz!
How to Assemble
- Add a layer of tabouleh and potatoes to the plate.
- Place cooked fish on top of the salad.
- Drizzle branzino with lemon dill sauce.
- Finish by adding roasted lemons, garlic, and chives on top.
- Serve with more lemon dill sauce, and enjoy!